Our Operations, Culture and Mission
NuStar Energy L.P. is one of the largest independent liquids terminal and pipeline operators in the nation. We move and store refined products, crude oil, renewable fuels, ammonia and specialty liquids, all of which helps fuel the global economy, and we do so in a safe, reliable and environmentally responsible manner. We have approximately 10,000 miles of pipeline and 64 terminal and storage facilities, which provide approximately 57 million barrels of storage capacity.
But NuStar is much more than a collection of pipelines and terminals. We believe our culture is what sets us apart. In our culture, we treat our employees as our No. 1 asset, we give back to our communities, we protect the environment and we demand that our employees hold themselves and others to the highest ethical standards.
NuStar employs a diverse team of individuals who care about their company, co-workers and communities. And together we are committed to:
- The safety of our employees and our operations as a core business value.
- Continued development of all employees, our No. 1 asset, and providing a challenging, rewarding work environment that facilitates creative thinking, teamwork, and open communication.
- Striving to meet the highest standards when moving and storing products.
- Customer satisfaction by providing reliable and timely services.
- Taking a leadership role in our communities by providing company support and encouraging employee involvement.